Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally Sydney.




This Great City has it all. With a harbour that is as busy as they get. The weather is superb. Tons of restaurants everywhere you look. You will notice a pic of the Opera House with a roof top swimming pool in front. Well that's the roof top pool at the Holiday Inn (The Rocks)Great location as you can see, but very expensive. I talked to fellow guests and the room rate can vary as much at $200.00 a night more than the next guy down the hall. So Best bet is book on line and do not pay more than $250 a nt. They got me good. Must of had a big L on my head. The first morning I woke, I could no longer see the Opera House. Just a big honken Diamond Princess Cruise ship. The same one Brent and I saw in Auckland. The next Day another Big Cunard ship the Acadia which we saw in Christchurch New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment