Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More than a scooter



This is just a sample of the modes of transportation in this country. They have a propane kitchen on board, as well as ice cold beer, soft drinks, and all the fresh seafood you can eat, right beside your favorite roadside stop. I have many more pics of these machines, but it is taking me so long to load them on my site, I have restricted the # of pics. Seems everyone on board has a Blog, and the ships server is working overtime.
Sad news! In my mail box tonight, the ships staff delivered my return DHL luggage tags to my suite. So it looks like I am getting off this gourmet floating palace, sorry to say. And in many ways, not sorry, as I a looking forward to seeing my many friends.
In the foreground of the last pic is a truck with racks. Well that is a local taxi, which you just jump on and off the back as it moves along the street. About 30 cents for a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment